For the community, by the community, is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

March 18, 2018 | PDF for online content?
In LFS258 Class Forum
March 17, 2018 | yum groupinstall "Web Server"
In LFS201 Class Forum
March 17, 2018 | Errata course content (LFS201, current version)
In LFS201 Class Forum

Recent Comments

March 19, 2018 | LFS258 - Looking for Kubernetes installation help on Windows system
Thanks for the feedback what worked and what did not. Cheers,  
March 18, 2018 | Introduction to Realtime Linux
Thank you man for sharing the Introduction to Realtime Linux. Share more like this in future :)
March 18, 2018 | PDF for online content?
Hi John, Only the lab exercises are available for download, training materials are not. You have 1...
March 17, 2018 | Chapter 12 - Setting Up App Monitoring with New Relic.pdf [EOF]
I had some connection issues as well with New Relic. What I ended up doing what closing all web...
March 17, 2018 | Chapter 18 - Deploying UAA as a CF Application [single service instance][bind]
Slobodanka, I do have a few suggestions which may help you out: Before binding the route services...
Click Here!