Community

For the community, by the community, Linux.com is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

January 17, 2017 | Labs 2, 3 and 4 - DevStack Liberty Release removed
In LFS252 Class Forum
January 17, 2017 | LAB 3.1 - This site can't be reached
In LFS252 Class Forum
January 15, 2017 | LFS201 19.2 Lab mistake?
In LFS201 Class Forum
January 14, 2017 | Hello I am form Mexico and I am taking this course
In LFS201 Class Forum

Recent Comments

January 17, 2017 | Labs 2, 3 and 4 - DevStack Liberty Release removed
Hi. I just started to follow the course yesterday, and I got really annoyed with myself that I can'...
January 17, 2017 | Best Linux Distributions for New Users
If you're switching to linux for the longrun, to find that you want to change distros later is...
January 17, 2017 | How to Keep Hackers out of Your Linux Machine Part 2: Three More Easy Security Tips
If you are doing sudo; don't give them access to commands that have access to a shell.  For example...
January 17, 2017 | LAB 3.1 - This site can't be reached
Sorry to sound like a broken record but this is still not working, and I would like an ETA of when...
January 16, 2017 | How to Keep Hackers out of Your Linux Machine Part 1: Top Two Security Tips
I'm not a fan of these two approaches. Who's to say you will always know in advance where you'll be...
Click Here!