Community

For the community, by the community, Linux.com is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

Recent Comments

June 19, 2018 | Horizon GUI cant be reached, though the installation was successful
Hello, There are a few interfaces available. Could you let us know which interface you used, and...
June 18, 2018 | Choosing the Best POS Solution for Your Retail Business
My pos in my multi-stores is easy to use and reliable, it is livepos. They have the best features...
June 16, 2018 | MX Linux: A Mid-Weight Distro Focused on Simplicity
Thanks, Jack, for a balanced review of MX Linux.  antiX, though not the focus of the review, uses...
June 16, 2018 | How to Compile a Linux Kernel
And this is how you get a non trivial filesystem to boot it later on: https://github.com/...
June 15, 2018 | Turn Your Raspberry Pi into a Tor Relay Node
Nice article on raspberry pi. I alredy use this portable device since 5 month. Tor browser is safe...
Click Here!