• Last Logged In: 08 Sep 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Xcursion666
    RE: Any good fps for linux out there?
    have there been any Amiga fps games other than cytadela to be ported to linux i know the source code for alien breed3d and alien breed3d 2 were released in in March 1997, on the cover CD of Amiga Format magazine issue 95 [img size=256]http://www.linux.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/256px_Boxart_ab3d.jpg[/img] has anybody done linux ports yet i would even be happy with a windows port if im forced to use wine who cares they were my favorite fps games for Amiga sadly my amiga broke last week and it cant be fixed [img size=256]http://www.linux.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/256px_Boxart_ab3d.jpg[/img] [ [img size=256]http://www.linux.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/256px_Boxart_ab3d.jpg[/img]
    Link to this post 22 Nov 10

have there been any Amiga fps games other than cytadela to be ported to linux i know the source code for alien breed3d and alien breed3d 2 were released in in March 1997, on the cover CD of Amiga Format magazine issue 95 has anybody done linux ports yet i would even be happy with a windows port if im forced to use wine who cares they were my favorite fps games for Amiga sadly my amiga broke last week and it cant be fixed [

• Xcursion666
    RE: Any good RPGs out there?
    [b]Xcursion666 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Xcursion666 wrote:[/b] [quote]freedink is a good one reminds me of baulders gate i also play nethack and i also use dosbox to play all of my oldschool dos rpgs i have ultima 1-5 and might and magic 1-3 plus i have several more(to many to list) i also used wine to install might and magic ix plus baulders gate diablo 1 and 2 and ultima ix ascension[/quote] i forgot to mention lips of suna its a great game just make sure that your graphics card supports open gl 3.3 (tried to play it on my netbook and i couldn't run it. it ran fine on my desktop though)[/quote] okay i mentioned nethack before but i found a better game yesterday that kicks ass have any of u played LostLabyrinth it is a roguelike similar to net hack but with better graphics and gameplay you can download it here http://www.lostlabyrinth.com/index.php?p=download they have ubuntu and debian packages for the game 32 and 64 bit packs also is there a way to get the pc version of ff7 to run in linux without using wine
    Link to this post 20 Nov 10

Xcursion666 wrote:

[b]Xcursion666 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]freedink is a good one reminds me of baulders gate i also play nethack and i also use dosbox to play all of my oldschool dos rpgs i have ultima 1-5 and might and magic 1-3 plus i have several more(to many to list) i also used wine to install might and magic ix plus baulders gate diablo 1 and 2 and ultima ix ascension

i forgot to mention lips of suna its a great game just make sure that your graphics card supports open gl 3.3 (tried to play it on my netbook and i couldn't run it. it ran fine on my desktop though)[/quote]

okay i mentioned nethack before but i found a better game yesterday that kicks ass have any of u played LostLabyrinth it is a roguelike similar to net hack but with better graphics and gameplay you can download it here http://www.lostlabyrinth.com/index.php?p=download they have ubuntu and debian packages for the game 32 and 64 bit packs

also is there a way to get the pc version of ff7 to run in linux without using wine

• Xcursion666
    [b]Xcursion666 wrote:[/b] [quote]freedink is a good one reminds me of baulders gate i also play nethack and i also use dosbox to play all of my oldschool dos rpgs i have ultima 1-5 and might and magic 1-3 plus i have several more(to many to list) i also used wine to install might and magic ix plus baulders gate diablo 1 and 2 and ultima ix ascension[/quote] i forgot to mention lips of suna its a great game just make sure that your graphics card supports open gl 3.3 (tried to play it on my netbook and i couldn't run it. it ran fine on my desktop though)
    Link to this post 18 Nov 10

Xcursion666 wrote:

freedink is a good one reminds me of baulders gate i also play nethack and i also use dosbox to play all of my oldschool dos rpgs i have ultima 1-5 and might and magic 1-3 plus i have several more(to many to list) i also used wine to install might and magic ix plus baulders gate diablo 1 and 2 and ultima ix ascension

i forgot to mention lips of suna its a great game just make sure that your graphics card supports open gl 3.3 (tried to play it on my netbook and i couldn't run it. it ran fine on my desktop though)

• Xcursion666
    freedink is a good one reminds me of baulders gate i also play nethack and i also use dosbox to play all of my oldschool dos rpgs i have ultima 1-5 and might and magic 1-3 plus i have several more(to many to list) i also used wine to install might and magic ix plus baulders gate diablo 1 and 2 and ultima ix ascension
    Link to this post 17 Nov 10

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board