• Last Logged In: 30 Nov 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • bubar
    RE: Android Device Picks for Holidays?
    I am looking for tablet, too :-) (allready have a ""old"" HTC Magic 32B, with android 2.1, community distribution) Interesting by new Arm-compatible as -> Freescale IMX 515 or -> Telechips Tcc 8902 or eventually Nvida Tegra Chinese are crazy :-) They launch many tablets started from 60 euros (wwd) and have 10,2' with 1ghz arm-like 512ram multitouch, bluetooth, wifi, 3g support, usb ports and many more, started from 150 euros \o/ Linux is everywhere, Android. Unfortunatly we dont have full Libre driver and software (need to have big works with them to evolve position on userland gpl driver position. And need to merge android completly upstream, i think it is better, no ?). But, that's great, Linux advance quickly :-) B) B) :woohoo:
    Link to this post 30 Nov 10

I am looking for tablet, too :-) (allready have a ""old"" HTC Magic 32B, with android 2.1, community distribution)

Interesting by new Arm-compatible as
    -> Freescale IMX 515
    or
    -> Telechips Tcc 8902
    or eventually Nvida Tegra

Chinese are crazy :-) They launch many tablets started from 60 euros (wwd) and have 10,2' with 1ghz arm-like 512ram multitouch, bluetooth, wifi, 3g support, usb ports and many more, started from 150 euros \o/

Linux is everywhere, Android. Unfortunatly we dont have full Libre driver and software (need to have big works with them to evolve position on userland gpl driver position. And need to merge android completly upstream, i think it is better, no ?). But, that's great, Linux advance quickly :-)
    B) B) :woohoo:

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board