• Last Logged In: 07 Dec 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • syntaxerror
    RE: Why do you love Debian?
    I'm able to install a working development environment on an offline pc, just using the distribution disks (everything was cool with etch... well, until the eclipse package for Lenny failed ... hope that gets fixed soon), still downloading a few deb packages / tarballs elsewhere, doesn't hurt. And god bless backports to keep things more current.
    Link to this post 28 Aug 09

I'm able to install a working development environment on an offline pc, just using the distribution disks (everything was cool with etch... well, until the eclipse package for Lenny failed ... hope that gets fixed soon), still downloading a few deb packages / tarballs elsewhere, doesn't hurt.

And god bless backports to keep things more current.

• syntaxerror
    How do I fix my wifi connection?
    I have a debian lenny installation. I have a bcm43xg lan card that I've been able to get working, using ndiswrapper. At the office, there are 2 routers ( belkin and linksys ), I'm able to connect to the belkin without problems, but I have not been able to connect to linksys [N]. on a side note: i've a separate ubuntu (jaunty) installation (on the same machine) that could connect fine with either network. all i see is "Waiting for Network Key for the wireless network ['linksys network']
    Link to this post 28 Aug 09

I have a debian lenny installation. I have a bcm43xg lan card that I've been able to get working, using ndiswrapper. At the office, there are 2 routers ( belkin and linksys ), I'm able to connect to the belkin without problems, but I have not been able to connect to linksys [N].

on a side note: i've a separate ubuntu (jaunty) installation (on the same machine) that could connect fine with either network.

all i see is "Waiting for Network Key for the wireless network ['linksys network']

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board