• Last Logged In: 22 Jun 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • kristof portscher
    RE: installion of Ubuntu Programmes
    thanks on and all for your help i am successfully on ubuntu studio as of yesterday @woboyle i do not have cinelerra installed by default any advice although i have followed instructions on conelerra website already thanks
    Link to this post 23 May 11

thanks on and all for your help i am successfully on ubuntu studio as of yesterday

@woboyle i do not have cinelerra installed by default
    any advice

although i have followed instructions on conelerra website already

thanks

• kristof portscher
    hi i'm installing ubuntu studio on my computer now but i have both ubuntu11.04 and win7 on my computer how do i replace ubuntu with ubuntu studio thanks
    Link to this post 10 May 11

hi i'm installing ubuntu studio on my computer now but i have both ubuntu11.04 and win7 on my computer how do i replace ubuntu with ubuntu studio

thanks

• kristof portscher
    hello all thanks for all your help but i'm i just updated my ubuntu to 11.04 any advice?? thanks
    Link to this post 08 May 11

hello all thanks for all your help
    but i'm i just updated my ubuntu to 11.04
    any advice??

thanks

• kristof portscher
    installion of Ubuntu Programmes
    hi i have been using Ubuntu since version 8 and i fail to install some programmes like Cinelerra and other video editing programmes really troublesome with installing programmes for video editing and for media usages Help because i wanna save on license charge like on other operating systems
    Link to this post 07 May 11

hi i have been using Ubuntu since version 8 and i fail to install some programmes like Cinelerra and other video editing programmes really troublesome with installing programmes for video editing and for media usages

Help because i wanna save on license charge like on other operating systems

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board