• Last Logged In: 16 Jun 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • sysman
    RE: MS Outlook Replacement
    Thanks for the replies I have actually tried all of the email clients mentioned above. All of them fall down in some way or another.
    Link to this post 12 Jun 12

Thanks for the replies

I have actually tried all of the email clients mentioned above. All of them fall down in some way or another.

• sysman
    MS Outlook Replacement
    This has been discussed many times in the past, but i haven't found a suitable solution. I am looking (again) for a single email client that will replace outlook (not finding one is the main reason that I am still stuck on a MS platform after many years). The problem is that a solution must be comprehensive. It must include the ability to connect to exchange server (in my case office 365) and thus the sharing of mails, contacts, calendars, notes etc. [It seems as though this is the missing component of open/libre office] Thanks for any suggestions
    Link to this post 11 Jun 12

This has been discussed many times in the past, but i haven't found a suitable solution.

I am looking (again) for a single email client that will replace outlook (not finding one is the main reason that I am still stuck on a MS platform after many years).

The problem is that a solution must be comprehensive. It must include the ability to connect to exchange server (in my case office 365) and thus the sharing of mails, contacts, calendars, notes etc.

[It seems as though this is the missing component of open/libre office]

Thanks for any suggestions

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board