• Last Logged In: 04 Nov 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • tedbenic
    RE: Linux Fan
    [b]Linux Foundation Wallpapers and Artwork, Uploading more soon...[/b] If your a fan of the Linux Foundation or just everything Linux related, here is some artwork I've created, and I will continue to do so. Included are: Linux Wallpapers, Artwork, Avatars, Video Intros... etc. Distribute and use them as you please, just click the flashing logo below! [url=http://s1063.beta.photobucket.com/user/TedBenic/library/Linux%20Foundation%20Artwork][img]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t501/TedBenic/Linux%20Foundation%20Artwork/LinuxFoundationArtwork_TedFBenic.gif[/img][/url] --Ted Benic
    Link to this post 04 Nov 12

Linux Foundation Wallpapers and Artwork, Uploading more soon...
    If your a fan of the Linux Foundation or just everything Linux related, here is some artwork I've created, and I will continue to do so. Included are: Linux Wallpapers, Artwork, Avatars, Video Intros... etc. Distribute and use them as you please, just click the flashing logo below!

--Ted Benic

• tedbenic
    Linux Fan
    [b]Big fan of Linux![/b] I bought a GP2X as a child, from that I learned a bit of programming and created my own games, and ever since I've been fascinated with open source software and communities. If your following Linux, There's no better place to find the solutions your looking for! --Ted Benic
    Link to this post 04 Nov 12

Big fan of Linux! I bought a GP2X as a child, from that I learned a bit of programming and created my own games, and ever since I've been fascinated with open source software and communities. If your following Linux, There's no better place to find the solutions your looking for!

--Ted Benic

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board