• Last Logged In: 09 May 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • jodiehwilliams3
    how to
    ok im new to linux and im trying to install java im stuck on step 3 i have java 7u4 but idk how to cd into firefoxs directory or how to find it. if you know how please help me i need to know the commands to put in im also installing jre but i only have one version of java i am stuck on the part where u have to cd in the firefoxs plugins directory so idk what command to put in to get to that directory to link it to java
    Link to this post 08 May 12

ok im new to linux and im trying to install java im stuck on step 3 i have java 7u4 but idk how to cd into firefoxs directory or how to find it. if you know how please help me i need to know the commands to put in im also installing jre but i only have one version of java i am stuck on the part where u have to cd in the firefoxs plugins directory so idk what command to put in to get to that directory to link it to java

• jodiehwilliams3
    Java plugins not installing
    What do i do if im trying to play a game run by java and it need some plugins but they wont install?? i am running fedora 16 and i was able to play the game before i switched over to linux but now i also think its something to do with the way i created the symbolic link can someone also help me with that?
    Link to this post 08 May 12

What do i do if im trying to play a game run by java and it need some plugins but they wont install?? i am running fedora 16 and i was able to play the game before i switched over to linux but now i also think its something to do with the way i created the symbolic link can someone also help me with that?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board