• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 18 Aug 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • srijan_kumar
    How to design a new linux operating system from scratch?
    I am pursuing B.tech in field of Computer Science Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software And Standards.I want to design my own Linux Operating System.I need to know about the platform from where i can implement/modify the source code.I am a beginner in this but i want to do something innovative.I have learnt a lot about open source communities that how they are changing the trends of development.Kindly help me out to be a part of this development.
    Link to this post 18 Aug 13

I am pursuing B.tech in field of Computer Science Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software And Standards.I want to design my own Linux Operating System.I need to know about the platform from where i can implement/modify the source code.I am a beginner in this but i want to do something innovative.I have learnt a lot about open source communities that how they are changing the trends of development.Kindly help me out to be a part of this development.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board