• Last Logged In: 26 Nov 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • lala4900
    Raspberry PI
    I have had my PI for about a month now, and I have only used the recommended Debian raspbian. I was wondering if anyone has any better recommendations for other OS's for the PI (mabey lighter, or faster). Thanks!
    Link to this post 26 Nov 13

I have had my PI for about a month now, and I have only used the recommended Debian raspbian. I was wondering if anyone has any better recommendations for other OS's for the PI (mabey lighter, or faster). Thanks!

• lala4900
    RE: Need OS Help!
    Thanks! I'll look into that!
    Link to this post 16 Sep 13

Thanks! I'll look into that!

• lala4900
    Need OS Help!
    Hello, I am running a minecraft server, and I was wondering if someone could help me. I need a lightweight, fast, simple, non ram consuming OS with a desktop environment. It would really help if someone could recommend me to an OS, or even create one for my needs. Thank You!
    Link to this post 14 Sep 13

Hello,

I am running a minecraft server, and I was wondering if someone could help me. I need a lightweight, fast, simple, non ram consuming OS with a desktop environment. It would really help if someone could recommend me to an OS, or even create one for my needs.

Thank You!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board