Community

For the community, by the community, Linux.com is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

September 25, 2016 | Linux Device Drivers
In Programming and Development / Kernel Development
September 23, 2016 | Lab 10.1, lost pass-through device when reboot (Ubuntu 14.04)
In LFS201 Class Forum
September 23, 2016 | Typos that needs to be corrected
In LFS211 Class Forum
September 23, 2016 | Favorite game?
In Software / Games
September 22, 2016 | Hi
In LFS265 Class Forum

Recent Comments

September 25, 2016 | Linux Device Drivers
Hello again, For those who still wait for an answer, I found myself an answer. [ The Linux tty...
September 25, 2016 | Build a $20 Computer with PINE64
Thanks Rajveen. Here is a tutorial about Android TV with Pine 64 https://www.linux.com/learn/turn-...
September 25, 2016 | Linux Kernel Development - Greg Kroah-Hartman
It contains instructions on how to become a Linux kernel developer and how to learn to work with...
September 25, 2016 | Turn Your Feature TV Into A Smart TV For $30
First of all, I want to thank you for sharing this idea with us. Great and fun project! Thanks...
September 23, 2016 | Lab 10.1, lost pass-through device when reboot (Ubuntu 14.04)
Hi, Do you have any error message and/or log file we can look at? Regards, Luis.
Click Here!