For the community, by the community, is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

October 26, 2016 | Hello
In Off Topic / Introductions
October 25, 2016 | LAB8.1 Installing RDO using packstack
In LFS252 Class Forum
October 24, 2016 | info about OS
In New to Linux
October 24, 2016 | VirtualBoxAdditions
In LFS201 Class Forum

Recent Comments

October 26, 2016 | Hello
I've successfully install multi-boot systems within the last year. The technology is REALLY easy...
October 25, 2016 | LAB8.1 Installing RDO using packstack
Hello, I'm following the steps in the book, with the modifications mentioned here in the form. One...
October 25, 2016 | Lab 16.1 : logical volume based on 2 partitions of a single loop device is no mounted on boot
Thanks Luis. No luck. I tried to mount the loop device in fstab but it failed. The problem is that...
October 25, 2016 | How Bad Is Dirty COW?
@Herodecbr  My advice wouold be to make the transition to Linux. No OS is completly secure and it...
October 24, 2016 | info about OS
i am currently looking, wll trying to find  what is the type of linux i need to instal on system,...
Click Here!