Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Off Topic Small Talk WHen the Groups will Return?

WHen the Groups will Return?

Link to this post 27 Jan 12

Daniel,

It's great to see a status update about the site!

Thanks for all the hard work during the rebuild :)

-MM

Link to this post 27 Jan 12

@ Daniel: Thanks for the info and we all hope, things will be good, soon

@marc : I too didn't like the score system. But, Groups, I enjoyed a lot.
Any way, as Daniel told most of them were in-active and some groups were filled with spam.So, it deserve a lowest priority..

Thanks again all... :-)

Link to this post 31 Jan 12

Don't forget crond, we are happy to add new forums (within reason) if you want somewhere to discuss something not covered elsewhere.

Thanks all for the votes of confidence. I have some big plans for linux.com, as it deserves to be a Jewel of a website.

Link to this post 01 Feb 12

sounds great.

If there is place to discuss about what people know, with others [ kind of blog posts, discussion ,tutorials or whatever], it will be helpful .

Thanks Daniel

The blog system was something I didn't like at all. Not only you had to wait for moderation but you had to write it in Linux.com as well. I have my own blog, I do not want anyone controlling what I write neither hosting nor censoring.

By the way, you can come to the irc channel #linuxdotcom at irc.freenode.net (mostly me and masenm ;) if you wanna talk and discuss anything

Regards

yah sure. I saw you guys when I peek into that.
But, mostly I may not have time to enter IRC, at the same time when you people are.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board