A message for Linux.com registered users: We are in the process of making changes to the Linux forums. Starting Monday, 8/13/18 at 6:00 PM PT, you will be unable to access the forums. They will re-launch as soon as possible on Wednesday, 8/15/18 with new features and improved functionality. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for the new improved forums.
Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! Action RPG
I'm very happy to say that the new version of my action RPG Manor of the Damned is available for Linux 32/64! We've put a lot of work into this release and took a lot of our player's comments and requests into consideration.
Manor of the Damned is a retro inspired action RPG that invokes the childhood memories from great games such as Legend of Zelda, Secret of Mana, and Castlevania. The game artwork is unique yet inspired by the SNES and Sega Genesis. Coupled with gamepad support, the look and feel of the game creates overwhelming nostalgia of an older generation and has led to Manor of the Damned being listed on IndieGames.com's Best Indie Games of the Week.
Game Website - http://www.TheHideoutGames.com
- Engaging Story - You play a wandering vagabond swept up into the twisted lives of the immortal specpyres.
- Intense Action - Combine unique weapons to destroy relentless enemies and cunning monsters in this action RPG.
- Puzzles and Exploration - Only a sharp mind can unravel the secrets of the manor and the horrors of its past.
- Multiple Weapons - Dual wield weapons and items to combine their powers.
- Retro Style - Retro inspired sound effects and graphics.
- Awesome Soundtrack - Pounding industrial and eerie gothic music.
- Multiple Languages - Play in either English or Swedish.
If you like retro RPGs, we sincerely hope you give ours a try.