A message for Linux.com registered users: We are in the process of making changes to the Linux forums. Starting Monday, 8/13/18 at 6:00 PM PT, you will be unable to access the forums. They will re-launch as soon as possible on Wednesday, 8/15/18 with new features and improved functionality. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for the new improved forums.
Let me introduce a project for finding, analizing and downloading Linux software and packages.
The project provides next features:
* Large, daily updated database with RPM and DEB packages for well-known repositories of the Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu and OpenSuse distributions.
* Packages browser by distribution, repository, packages group with the filtering support.
* Detailed packages information (name, version, description, architecture, files, requires, etc.).
* Detailed packages statistics by project, distribution, repository and packages group.
* HTTP/FTP/RSYNC mirrors lists for the packages downloading.
* Packages search by name, summary, description, requires, provides, files and directories.
* URL shortcuts for the direct packages search.
* Effective site navigation.
* XHTML/CSS markup.
The project is still under the development.
Project site: http://pkgs.org/