A message for Linux.com registered users: We are in the process of making changes to the Linux forums. Starting Monday, 8/13/18 at 6:00 PM PT, you will be unable to access the forums. They will re-launch as soon as possible on Wednesday, 8/15/18 with new features and improved functionality. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for the new improved forums.
Your experience learning linux?
I'm doing some research on people's experiences learning linux, and I would really like to hear from new users and people that are already familiar with Linux.
Here's my questions:
1. How difficult do you find learning linux?
2. Why are you learning linux? Are you trying to get a career doing linux?
3. Did you take any classes? If, so what did you like about them? What could be improved?
4. Did you purchase any books or other material to help you?
5. How have you practiced what you've learned?
6. Have you taken any tests or certifications to gauge your progress or certify your knowledge?