Though I am not sure, but if u want to organize scientific papers about project management on Linux, U can take help from any of the SW that available on Linux OS. This kind of SW is used by project managers looking to plan and control resources, costs and schedules to meet the objectives of a project. To help plan a project, there are a number of different types of project management tools in which Gantt Chart, which provides a graphical displays of all the tasks that a project is composed of. It should allow one to specify several different fields for each paper, such as:
* Type: is it a conference paper, a journal paper, a technical report
* Event: if it is a conference paper, then one should be able to specify which conference was that.
* Title: this one is pretty self-explanatory.
* Authors: should be able to input a list of all the authors.
* Abstract: this can be a logical expression.
* Bibliography: this might seem irrelevant, but imagine that u can specify which other papers a given paper refers
Even u can use GPapers also !