• Last Logged In: 27 Jan 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • jun2x
    RE: How to install deep freeze in mandriva 2008
    this is what i did in installing deep freeze to mandriva 2008 and it work sir. 1st i wrote a script cd /home rm -fR /home/user tar xvf user.tar.gz 2nd i wrote this script cd /home tar cvfz user.tar.gz user i also put Ultra Vnc in my computer in Mandriva Here's the commands: 1. cd /home/user/.kde/Autostart 2. vi vnc 3. #!/bin/bash x11vnc -ncache -viewonly -forever -shared -bg
    Link to this post 15 Sep 09

this is what i did in installing deep freeze to mandriva 2008 and it work sir.

1st i wrote a script

cd /home
    rm -fR /home/user
    tar xvf user.tar.gz

2nd i wrote this script

cd /home
    tar cvfz user.tar.gz user

i also put Ultra Vnc in my computer in Mandriva

Here's the commands:

1. cd /home/user/.kde/Autostart
    2. vi vnc
    3. #!/bin/bash x11vnc -ncache -viewonly -forever -shared -bg

• jun2x
    ahhh, that's why i can't install my deep freeze from faronics also. anyway thank you so much sir i hope i become more knowledgeable also so that i could help others who is in need of help also.

ahhh, that's why i can't install my deep freeze from faronics also. anyway thank you so much sir i hope i become more knowledgeable also so that i could help others who is in need of help also.

• jun2x
    RE: how to run online games in mandriva
    try to download java

try to download java

• jun2x
    RE: trouble with flash
    try to install java and flash player update it

try to install java and flash player update it

• jun2x
    thank you for the reply sir. the problem in my installation of deep freeze is that "kstatupconfig" is having a problem. ohh you mean the script that i am using is removing? please help me sir and i want to ask u also please send it to my email the list of commands in linux environment. thanks

thank you for the reply sir. the problem in my installation of deep freeze is that "kstatupconfig" is having a problem. ohh you mean the script that i am using is removing? please help me sir and i want to ask u also please send it to my email the list of commands in linux environment. thanks

• jun2x
    How to install deep freeze in mandriva 2008
    guys i need your help. how to install deep freeze mandriva? what is the script? i am using the script cd /home rm -fR /home/user tar xvfz user.tar.gz service sshd start but when i restart my computer there is an error i can't login to my default user account. the error is "kstartupconfig" something like that. but if i change the password of my account it really work. my question is 'is my mandriva os really freezed already? i guess not because of the error. any help will be highly appreciated. i am looking forward to those who will help me in working this things out. Thanks Linux.com team Godbless
    Link to this post 14 Sep 09

guys i need your help. how to install deep freeze mandriva? what is the script?

i am using the script

cd /home
    rm -fR /home/user
    tar xvfz user.tar.gz
    service sshd start

but when i restart my computer there is an error i can't login to my default user account. the error is "kstartupconfig" something like that. but if i change the password of my account it really work. my question is 'is my mandriva os really freezed already? i guess not because of the error.

any help will be highly appreciated.

i am looking forward to those who will help me in working this things out.

Thanks Linux.com team Godbless

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board