• Last Logged In: 24 Nov 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • rakesh.hari
    BINDING WINDOWS USERS WITH LINUX LDAP
    Dear all, I need to do squid configuration thrugh LDAP. For that I need to bind the users from windows 2003. I am getting an error while LDAP configuration. "A problem occured while reading schema from LDAP server. DSID: 0c090627, In order to perform this operation a successfull bind must be completed on the connection, data 0." How to bind the users from linux. Thanks and Regards, Rakesh [file name=test1.png size=95184]http://www.linux.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/test1.png[/file]
    Link to this post 24 Nov 09

Dear all,

I need to do squid configuration thrugh LDAP. For that I need to bind the users from windows 2003. I am getting an error while LDAP configuration.
    "A problem occured while reading schema from LDAP server.
    DSID: 0c090627, In order to perform this operation a successfull bind must be completed on the connection, data 0."
    How to bind the users from linux.

Thanks and Regards,
    Rakesh [file name=test1.png size=95184]http://www.linux.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/test1.png[/file]

• rakesh.hari
    NEED TO LOGIN AS DOMIAN USER
    Dear all, I had joined my linux machine with Windows domain and I am unable to login as domain user. Can you pls tell me the steps to login as domain user in FEDORA CORE 11 machine. I need steps to login as domain user. in the initial screen as domainname\username or username\domainname or simply the domain user name. Do i need to mount any users from windows AD so that i can login only with the mounted users. if i need to add more details kindly let me know pls. Thanks and Regards, Rakesh.
    Link to this post 03 Nov 09

Dear all,

I had joined my linux machine with Windows domain and I am unable to login as domain user.
    Can you pls tell me the steps to login as domain user in FEDORA CORE 11 machine.

I need steps to login as domain user. in the initial screen as domainname\username or username\domainname or simply the domain user name. Do i need to mount any users from windows AD so that i can login only with the mounted users.

if i need to add more details kindly let me know pls.

Thanks and Regards,
    Rakesh.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board