• Last Logged In: 29 Oct 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • volter
    Burn code in microcontroller using USB
    I have some code that I have created and I wonder :unsure: how do I burn it on LPCexpresso (LPC1343 [url]http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/lpc1343_xpr.php?tab=spec[/url]) microcontroller using USB connection? It already has an USB connection.
    Link to this post 30 Oct 10

I have some code that I have created and I wonder :unsure: how do I burn it on LPCexpresso (LPC1343 http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/lpc1343_xpr.php?tab=spec) microcontroller using USB connection?

It already has an USB connection.

• volter
    Linux ->turn off
    I tried to install some linux distribution (Ubuntu/Kubuntu 10.04, Fedora 13) on my Dell inspiron 1545. possessor: T6600 RAM: 4Gbyte DDR3 Video card: HD 4330 Everything working correct but when I am trying to shut down the system, if its in live mode or installed on my hard drive, it just freeze and wont shut down. I don't understand how to fix that. The older versions (Mint 8,Ubuntu 9.10) worked just fine. How to fix that?
    Link to this post 14 Jun 10

I tried to install some linux distribution (Ubuntu/Kubuntu 10.04, Fedora 13) on my Dell inspiron 1545.

possessor: T6600
    RAM: 4Gbyte DDR3
    Video card: HD 4330

Everything working correct but when I am trying to shut down the system, if its in live mode or installed on my hard drive, it just freeze and wont shut down.
    I don't understand how to fix that. The older versions (Mint 8,Ubuntu 9.10) worked just fine.

How to fix that?

• volter
    Wubi or partition installation
    I like linux:woohoo: ,specially Ubuntu, and I want to install Ubuntu 10.04 but I had organized my Windows so good that I don't know what to do.:unsure: Can you please tell me what will be better? To install Wubi or shrink Windows partition (with danger of losing files) and install Ubuntu.
    Link to this post 03 May 10

I like linux:woohoo: ,specially Ubuntu, and I want to install Ubuntu 10.04 but I had organized my Windows so good that I don't know what to do.:unsure:
    Can you please tell me what will be better? To install Wubi or shrink Windows partition (with danger of losing files) and install Ubuntu.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board