• Last Logged In: 30 Mar 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Belu84
    RE: OCR and data capture software
    Thanks mclpro but it isn't that I need. Sorry, I haven't explained very well. I want to scan a lot of documents and use a data capture software (as Kofax) to classify these. This software must capture other kinds of documents (for example mails) but the main documents are scanned documents. The features of the software are that I've said in the first post. I want a application for computer (with Linux as OS), not mobile. I hope I have explained myself better than before. Thanks
    Link to this post 17 Feb 11

Thanks mclpro but it isn't that I need. Sorry, I haven't explained very well.

I want to scan a lot of documents and use a data capture software (as Kofax) to classify these. This software must capture other kinds of documents (for example mails) but the main documents are scanned documents. The features of the software are that I've said in the first post.

I want a application for computer (with Linux as OS), not mobile.

I hope I have explained myself better than before.

Thanks

• Belu84
    OCR and data capture software
    Hello. First of all I want to apologize for my bad English. I need a software like Kofax Capture, ABBYY Flexicapture or Anydoc Captureit but it must run on Linux. The main features of this software are: - a good OCR and a good ICR - reads barcode and QR code - cleans the documents - classification of documents according to content (through rules) - ... Anyone knows any software, please? I've seen 2 threads about OCR but I want more than OCR (I want a data capture software). I don't want to use a online version as user Dimonline suggests. Thanks and sorry for my English again.
    Link to this post 16 Feb 11

Hello.

First of all I want to apologize for my bad English.

I need a software like Kofax Capture, ABBYY Flexicapture or Anydoc Captureit but it must run on Linux.
    The main features of this software are:
    - a good OCR and a good ICR
    - reads barcode and QR code
    - cleans the documents
    - classification of documents according to content (through rules)

Anyone knows any software, please?
    I've seen 2 threads about OCR but I want more than OCR (I want a data capture software). I don't want to use a online version as user Dimonline suggests.

Thanks and sorry for my English again.

• Belu84
    Problem with Linux Virtual Server
    Hello! I need to do a work of university and I'm interested to use LVS, but I have a problem that I can't solve. I would appreciate it could only help. I have some virtual machines (virtualbox) of Ubuntu running in my Windows Vista. These machines have connectivity between them. [b]The problem: [/b]for the load balancing and high availability I use ipsadm + keepalived, and it works only if the load-balancer is the same machine that the client. If the machines are different it is'nt work. I tried many things (for example use ip private in the load-balancer instead a public ip) and I searched information on the web. The script that I use in the balancer is: [code]#!/bin/sh modprobe iptable_nat echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward IPTABLES=/sbin/iptables REDLOCAL=192.168.1.0/25 $IPTABLES -F $IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s $REDLOCAL -j MASQUERADE $IPTABLES -A FORWARD -s $REDLOCAL -j ACCEPT IPVSADM=/sbin/ipvsadm $IPVSADM -C ipvsadm -A -t 10.0.2.15:80 -s rr -p ipvsadm -a -t 10.0.2.15:80 -r 192.168.1.35:80 -m ipvsadm -a -t 10.0.2.15:80 -r 192.168.1.36:80 -m keepalived start [/code] And in the real servers I only change the default route to point to the balancer's addres: [code]route add default gw 192.168.1.34[/code] Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.
    Link to this post 10 Dec 09

Hello!
    I need to do a work of university and I'm interested to use LVS, but I have a problem that I can't solve. I would appreciate it could only help.

I have some virtual machines (virtualbox) of Ubuntu running in my Windows Vista. These machines have connectivity between them. The problem: for the load balancing and high availability I use ipsadm + keepalived, and it works only if the load-balancer is the same machine that the client. If the machines are different it is'nt work.

I tried many things (for example use ip private in the load-balancer instead a public ip) and I searched information on the web.

The script that I use in the balancer is:

#!/bin/sh

modprobe iptable_nat

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

IPTABLES=/sbin/iptables

REDLOCAL=192.168.1.0/25

$IPTABLES -F

$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s $REDLOCAL -j MASQUERADE

$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -s $REDLOCAL -j ACCEPT

IPVSADM=/sbin/ipvsadm

$IPVSADM -C

ipvsadm -A -t 10.0.2.15:80 -s rr -p

ipvsadm -a -t 10.0.2.15:80 -r 192.168.1.35:80 -m

ipvsadm -a -t 10.0.2.15:80 -r 192.168.1.36:80 -m

keepalived start

And in the real servers I only change the default route to point to the balancer's addres:

route add default gw 192.168.1.34

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board