• Last Logged In: 13 May 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • TheReverend
    Weird cursor behavior. HELP!
    I Have a COBOL application running over iscobol platform in Linux server. we run Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 4 (Nahant Update 4) Kernel \r on an \m and the command "uname -a" gave me that: Linux trilinux 2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:27:17 EDT 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux the problem is that when the application loads the cursor blinks on the bottom right corner of the screen. the ACTUAL location of the cursor is not there. it's in the program's text boxes and when you type it types in the right place. just the blinking is on the bottom right corner. we use secureCRT. I have a feeling it's something about the terminfo file but I've never had to deal with it.
    Link to this post 08 Jan 10

I Have a COBOL application running over iscobol platform in Linux server.

we run Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 4 (Nahant Update 4)
    Kernel \r on an \m

and the command "uname -a" gave me that:
    Linux trilinux 2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:27:17 EDT 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

the problem is that when the application loads the cursor blinks on the bottom right corner of the screen. the ACTUAL location of the cursor is not there. it's in the program's text boxes and when you type it types in the right place. just the blinking is on the bottom right corner.

we use secureCRT. I have a feeling it's something about the terminfo file but I've never had to deal with it.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board