• Last Logged In: 24 Jan 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • bala1950
    Third party Installation Problem on Fedora 12
    Hi I have recently installed fedora 12 on my PC. I wanted to installed adobe flash rpm on my system. But its not working. since the basic part like adobe flash is not working properly so how do proced with software like google chrome google earth skype VLC abode acrobate thunderbird and many more. I have tried to install them through the terminal, still it is not accepting the commends Can anyone guide me why Fedora / linux is not that simple with third party software as Microsoft windows . For me fixsibility is more important. If problem prevail then i will be using Linux for surfing and Windows for work. but then it make life more difficult. regards regards
    Link to this post 24 Jan 10

Hi

I have recently installed fedora 12 on my PC.

I wanted to installed adobe flash rpm on my system. But its not working.

since the basic part like adobe flash is not working properly so how do proced with software like

google chrome
    google earth
    abode acrobate
    thunderbird

and many more.

I have tried to install them through the terminal, still it is not accepting the commends

Can anyone guide me why Fedora / linux is not that simple with third party software as Microsoft windows . For me fixsibility is more important. If problem prevail then i will be using Linux for surfing and Windows for work. but then it make life more difficult.

regards

regards

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board