• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 25 Nov 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • spanky_hamfb
    RE: Can't run napster (a music streaming website)
    why would you want to use that web site for anything anyway. And It sounds like they are using a really weird format if mozilla isn't doing it correctly. Were you using internet explorer before? Maybe you just need to try a different browser.
    Link to this post 20 Jun 10

why would you want to use that web site for anything anyway. And It sounds like they are using a really weird format if mozilla isn't doing it correctly. Were you using internet explorer before? Maybe you just need to try a different browser.

• spanky_hamfb
    RE: Linux ->turn off
    It doesn't pop up and tell you whether you want to shut off or restart? Maybe there is a problem with the file that you downloaded and burned to dvd or maybe your dvd is just bad as well.
    Link to this post 20 Jun 10

It doesn't pop up and tell you whether you want to shut off or restart? Maybe there is a problem with the file that you downloaded and burned to dvd or maybe your dvd is just bad as well.

• spanky_hamfb
    RE: Tips for Linux Explorers
    deal
    Link to this post 23 Feb 10

deal

• spanky_hamfb
    Running Games
    I am running linux mint 8 helena and I have a lot of the things that I wanted configured but everytime I try to open a game or anything nothing will happen at all. This is the only distro of linux I am really used to using and this just baffles me.
    Link to this post 23 Feb 10

I am running linux mint 8 helena and I have a lot of the things that I wanted configured but everytime I try to open a game or anything nothing will happen at all. This is the only distro of linux I am really used to using and this just baffles me.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board