• Last Logged In: 04 Mar 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Pulpie
    Great Community
    I wanted to let everyone know thats looking for an internet learning community which promotes developers and students from all over the world. Come learn anything, from Linux to Windows, from software to hardware. Programming to engineering. We will assist you on your journey though technology We have a chatroom on freenode at #pulpie and our website is [url]www.pulpie.org[/url] check it out, we help a lot of users each day and will always offer consultants and services for free.
    Link to this post 14 May 09

I wanted to let everyone know thats looking for an internet learning community which promotes developers and students from all over the world. Come learn anything, from Linux to Windows, from software to hardware. Programming to engineering. We will assist you on your journey though technology

We have a chatroom on freenode at #pulpie and our website is www.pulpie.org check it out, we help a lot of users each day and will always offer consultants and services for free.

• Pulpie
    RE: where are... 'suggestions' & "meet & greet"
    I am glad someone else noticed this, i was wondering where you could post to request a certain distro to have its own forum. I hope LF doesn't try to limit their forums to only things that -they- think are needed. I would like to see them only delete forums that aren't used ever X days. It would be very, closed minded of them to do so.

I am glad someone else noticed this, i was wondering where you could post to request a certain distro to have its own forum. I hope LF doesn't try to limit their forums to only things that -they- think are needed. I would like to see them only delete forums that aren't used ever X days.

It would be very, closed minded of them to do so.

• Pulpie
    CRPG Games
    I am looking for some really good, GUI based CRPGs, something like planescape: torment or fallout (NOT the third one) which kinda gives it a computerized board game feeling. I was also wondering if anyone plays the classic RPG style game (A game master and some players) over the internet.

I am looking for some really good, GUI based CRPGs, something like planescape: torment or fallout (NOT the third one) which kinda gives it a computerized board game feeling.

I was also wondering if anyone plays the classic RPG style game (A game master and some players) over the internet.

• Pulpie
    RE: List Your Favourite CLI Programs & Utilities
    I wanted to mention FUSHI [url]fushi.sf.net[/url] which is a pretty good way to learn command line, mostly the commands you guys have covered are in FUSHI.

I wanted to mention FUSHI fushi.sf.net which is a pretty good way to learn command line, mostly the commands you guys have covered are in FUSHI.

• Pulpie
    RE: Codeweavers and STEAM: Anyone using it?
    I also must state that I have gotten Steam to work on linux with wine (poorly) but it started up and played poorly because I have an ATI video card and it doesn't fair well with linux. also the wine hq says it runs fine. http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=1554 EDIT: That link also shows a good way to install steam.

I also must state that I have gotten Steam to work on linux with wine (poorly) but it started up and played poorly because I have an ATI video card and it doesn't fair well with linux. also the wine hq says it runs fine. http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=1554

EDIT: That link also shows a good way to install steam.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board