Posted
  • afrenier
    RE: work needed
    SITE IS UP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: www.themoonproject.webs.com
    Link to this post 13 Mar 10

SITE IS UP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: www.themoonproject.webs.com

• afrenier
    specal linux
    There had been an ideal in m head for quite a while.... Make a WII run SUSE. I need developers coders and testers!
    Link to this post 08 Mar 10

There had been an ideal in m head for quite a while.... Make a WII run SUSE. I need developers coders and testers!

• afrenier
    no web site yet :( but will be making one next week :)
    Link to this post 07 Mar 10

no web site yet :( but will be making one next week :)

• afrenier
    The moon project is a lower down version of the earth project. The goal is to make a simple yet powerful operating system and. I will not be making one after every planet and moon i will simply make the solar system project that will be 10x as powerful as the others. And i want it to use as little CPU as possible but still run fast. And it is built on a SUSE platform. if you want a copy just ask and i will send you the earth project.
    Link to this post 07 Mar 10

The moon project is a lower down version of the earth project. The goal is to make a simple yet powerful operating system and. I will not be making one after every planet and moon i will simply make the solar system project that will be 10x as powerful as the others. And i want it to use as little CPU as possible but still run fast. And it is built on a SUSE platform. if you want a copy just ask and i will send you the earth project.

• afrenier
    work needed
    Need people to help the Solar System Project. The solar system Project is a set of Linux OS that are named after every planet and moon already done the Earth Project and the Moon Project. The 2 were built on a SUSE Platform with SUSE studio.
    Link to this post 06 Mar 10

Need people to help the Solar System Project. The solar system Project is a set of Linux OS that are named after every planet and moon already done the Earth Project and the Moon Project. The 2 were built on a SUSE Platform with SUSE studio.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board