• Last Logged In: 01 Feb 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • PsyKing
    RE: Compiz-Fusion Shortcuts
    It was weird, I installed the latest updates and restarted my computer and it works like it should. Thanks though!
    Link to this post 01 Feb 12

It was weird, I installed the latest updates and restarted my computer and it works like it should.

Thanks though!

• PsyKing
    Compiz-Fusion Shortcuts
    Hello, I installed compiz-fusion-plugins-extra and CompizConfig Settings Manager on my system. I am running Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot on my computer. I set up some of the shortcut keys for compiz fusion for the application switcher, but then I uninstalled compiz fusion and the settings manager from my computer using the command: [code]sudo apt-get remove --purge compiz*[/code]. After uninstalling, the application switcher shortcuts still do the exact same thing they did when compiz fusion was installed. Do any of you have any ideas how I could remove the shortcuts?
    Link to this post 01 Feb 12

Hello,
    I installed compiz-fusion-plugins-extra and CompizConfig Settings Manager on my system. I am running Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot on my computer. I set up some of the shortcut keys for compiz fusion for the application switcher, but then I uninstalled compiz fusion and the settings manager from my computer using the command:

sudo apt-get remove --purge compiz*
    . After uninstalling, the application switcher shortcuts still do the exact same thing they did when compiz fusion was installed.

Do any of you have any ideas how I could remove the shortcuts?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board