• Last Logged In: 23 May 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • enwhaccount
    RE: Whats the best OS for us
    We are doing the same display on two different monitors. I have the cable for it. I also forgot to mention its an old computer. I has millennium on it for goodness sake. I dont really know the spec but will ubuntu work with that probably? Or do I need some really old version or will a live disk be able to do the display?
    Link to this post 23 May 10

We are doing the same display on two different monitors. I have the cable for it. I also forgot to mention its an old computer. I has millennium on it for goodness sake. I dont really know the spec but will ubuntu work with that probably? Or do I need some really old version or will a live disk be able to do the display?

• enwhaccount
    Whats the best OS for us
    A local chapter of Habitat for Humanity was given a computer without an OS. We want to make a slide show presentation in our window for people to see what we do on two different monitors. What would the best OS we could download for this and what would be the best program on the OS to do this? Thanks
    Link to this post 18 May 10

A local chapter of Habitat for Humanity was given a computer without an OS. We want to make a slide show presentation in our window for people to see what we do on two different monitors. What would the best OS we could download for this and what would be the best program on the OS to do this?

Thanks

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board