• Last Logged In: 30 Apr 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • einfeldt
    FOSS for Education in San Francisco.
    Hi, I will be attending a meeting of education technologists in San Francisco as part of my efforts to move the San Francisco Unified School District to Free Open Source Software. Please ping me at einfeldt at gmail dot com if you would like to attend the meeting. I have not posted the time and place in case non-Free software reps are on this site. Let them find out about it themselves. There is an active FOSS movement in San Francisco to get FOSS into schools. Please ping me if you are interested in joining our efforts.
    Link to this post 15 May 09

Hi,

I will be attending a meeting of education technologists in San Francisco as part of my efforts to move the San Francisco Unified School District to Free Open Source Software. Please ping me at einfeldt at gmail dot com if you would like to attend the meeting. I have not posted the time and place in case non-Free software reps are on this site. Let them find out about it themselves.

There is an active FOSS movement in San Francisco to get FOSS into schools. Please ping me if you are interested in joining our efforts.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board