• Last Logged In: 04 Dec 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • tuxthelinuxpenguin
    An Imovie like video editor is crucial
    All the time I get asked by my educator colleagues about video editing in Linux. I have yet to find anything close to the entry level video editor for the mac. I love linux and adore using it in the classroom environment, but nothing comes close to imovie and forget comparing to Final Cut. Any ideas?
    Link to this post 29 Sep 09

All the time I get asked by my educator colleagues about video editing in Linux. I have yet to find anything close to the entry level video editor for the mac. I love linux and adore using it in the classroom environment, but nothing comes close to imovie and forget comparing to Final Cut. Any ideas?

• tuxthelinuxpenguin
    RE: Web Development in Linux
    You have already received some great advice. I still go to browsershots.org to see my site render in different os(s) and browsers. Easier than VMware (or equivalents), dual partitions etc.. and it works!!
    Link to this post 07 Sep 09

You have already received some great advice. I still go to browsershots.org to see my site render in different os(s) and browsers. Easier than VMware (or equivalents), dual partitions etc.. and it works!!

• tuxthelinuxpenguin
    RE: Favorite game?
    thanks for sharing the world of goo game with us. I have never heard of this one. Went to the website and saw that it is 20 dollars but there is a downloadable demo.
    Link to this post 24 May 09

thanks for sharing the world of goo game with us. I have never heard of this one. Went to the website and saw that it is 20 dollars but there is a downloadable demo.

• tuxthelinuxpenguin
    RE: Favorite game?
    Gl Tron all the way!! [url]http://gltron.org[/url]
    Link to this post 22 May 09

Gl Tron all the way!! http://gltron.org

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board