• Last Logged In: 25 May

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • crond
    RE: I'm another Noobie to Linux
    Hello, Welcome Melissa. The problem you are facing is not bcoz of your old PC and there is no other requirements to post a question/start a topic apart from registering. The problem is alreay taken to concern persons and they are working on it to fix ASAP. Please wait for some more time....
    Link to this post 04 Jul 12

Hello, Welcome Melissa.

The problem you are facing is not bcoz of your old PC and there is no other requirements to post a question/start a topic apart from registering.

The problem is alreay taken to concern persons and they are working on it to fix ASAP.

Please wait for some more time....

• crond
    RE: Ubuntu server 12.04 Finishing installation loop
    and can you remember what u chose for the bootloader option? means, where to install, along with existing os etc.. like that
    Link to this post 24 Jun 12

and can you remember what u chose for the bootloader option?
    means, where to install, along with existing os etc.. like that

• crond
    RE: Ubuntu server 12.04 Finishing installation loop
    Are you sure about the amd arch of your machine? Did you check the checksum of the ubuntu image that you flashed into the USB drive? Check if any errors are mentioned for the USB Ubuntu Image in the internet . PS: Do you have Win8?
    Link to this post 24 Jun 12

Are you sure about the amd arch of your machine?
    Did you check the checksum of the ubuntu image that you flashed into the USB drive?
    Check if any errors are mentioned for the USB Ubuntu Image in the internet .

PS: Do you have Win8?

• crond
    RE: ubuntu 12.04 LTS , usb modem not working on os
    By default, if you connect USB modem that will work in Ubuntu without any issues. If not you may need to install usb_modeswitch and wvdial packages . For that you need the connect script of the modem and vendor id etc...
    Link to this post 19 Jun 12

By default, if you connect USB modem that will work in Ubuntu without any issues. If not you may need to install usb_modeswitch and wvdial packages . For that you need the connect script of the modem and vendor id etc...

• crond
    RE: Is Slackware in Virtual Box, Possible?
    yeah Matt, you helped me with this , :-)
    Link to this post 23 May 12

yeah Matt, you helped me with this , :-)

• crond
    RE: Is Slackware in Virtual Box, Possible?
    OMG, after a very long time, got some replies. Anyway, now Slackware is my main Distro . But, when I tried to install in virtual box in 2011, each time it was trying to install the distro, never boot into it. Thanks ...
    Link to this post 21 May 12

OMG, after a very long time, got some replies. Anyway, now Slackware is my main Distro . But, when I tried to install in virtual box in 2011, each time it was trying to install the distro, never boot into it.

Thanks ...

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board