• Last Logged In: 06 Sep 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • jaap-auwers
    RE: Sitecom WL-321 drivers needed
    so what u are saying is that i bought this card for nothing???? i geuss i have to wait for the drivers......
    Link to this post 06 Sep 10

so what u are saying is that i bought this card for nothing????

i geuss i have to wait for the drivers......

• jaap-auwers
    Sitecom WL-321 drivers needed
    hi all!!! i hope u can help me with my problem(s) first my system: compaq presario F500 series Ubuntu 10.04 netbook remix well a few days ago my WIFI card burnt out deu to the fail of compaq, the bios had an error and now my WIFI card is fried beyond repair, the mother board doesnt respond to a new card... damn shame. so i think i was smart enough to buy a Sitecom WL321 gaming router, well im not smart. the router is recognized by linux and can see some networks, all fine, no. I cant connect to any network, i need to install the drivers so it will work. contacted sitcom, all i got was: we cant help you, if u are using WL-321 under linux we cant give any support. been trying for days to get this to work but finnaly i found a problem i cant solve myself. happy to here from you....
    Link to this post 02 Sep 10

hi all!!!

i hope u can help me with my problem(s)

first my system: compaq presario F500 series
    Ubuntu 10.04 netbook remix

well a few days ago my WIFI card burnt out deu to the fail of compaq, the bios had an error and now my WIFI card is fried beyond repair, the mother board doesnt respond to a new card... damn shame.

so i think i was smart enough to buy a Sitecom WL321 gaming router, well im not smart.
    the router is recognized by linux and can see some networks, all fine, no.
    I cant connect to any network, i need to install the drivers so it will work.

contacted sitcom, all i got was: we cant help you, if u are using WL-321 under linux we cant give any support.

been trying for days to get this to work but finnaly i found a problem i cant solve myself.

happy to here from you....

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board