• Last Logged In: 30 Jan 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • kevinclancy
    RE: auto print email attachments as they arrive
    Thanks a lot for your help - I have had an other problem unrelated to this one that would love to have solved dont know if its up your ally so to speak http://www.linux.com/community/forums?func=view&catid=22&id=9161 any ideas ?
    Link to this post 30 Jan 11

Thanks a lot for your help - I have had an other problem unrelated to this one that would love to have solved dont know if its up your ally so to speak http://www.linux.com/community/forums?func=view&catid=22&id=9161

any ideas ?

• kevinclancy
    Traffic Control and Report dosent count uploading
    I have been using traffic control and report for years and love the way it works but despite the fact that the last update in 2005 was purported to have added the counting of uploading as well as the downloading - I am certain that it does not count uploading - I have compared the accounting in the program "Extra Graphs" and the accounting in TC&R matches the downloading in extra graphs closely. I tried contacting, Ivan S. Rublev the author but he did not seem to care enough to help. perhaps subsequent upgrades to the kernel have stopped the uploading from being counted ? I would love to get this problem solved any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated link to the add on - http://www.onmind.ru/tcar/tcaren.htm
    Link to this post 24 Jan 11

I have been using traffic control and report for years and love the way it works but despite the fact that the last update in 2005 was purported to have added the counting of uploading as well as the downloading - I am certain that it does not count uploading - I have compared the accounting in the program "Extra Graphs" and the accounting in TC&R matches the downloading in extra graphs closely. I tried contacting, Ivan S. Rublev the author but he did not seem to care enough to help.

perhaps subsequent upgrades to the kernel have stopped the uploading from being counted ?

I would love to get this problem solved

any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated

link to the add on - http://www.onmind.ru/tcar/tcaren.htm

• kevinclancy
    Thanks a lot I appreciate the help I will give this a try and see how I go and will let ya know Thanks
    Link to this post 20 Jan 11

Thanks a lot I appreciate the help I will give this a try and see how I go and will let ya know

Thanks

• kevinclancy
    No anything that will work will be great - http://www.linux.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/english/emoticons/smile.png the ultimate solution is a set-up would be 1. email is checked every say 2 minutes 2. emails that have just arrived get downloaded 2. emails with an attachment get there attachment printed forthwith It would be best if this worked in the background and ran 24 / 7 and restarted its self even if the computer restarted
    Link to this post 11 Sep 10

No anything that will work will be great - http://www.linux.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/english/emoticons/smile.png

the ultimate solution is a set-up would be

1. email is checked every say 2 minutes

2. emails that have just arrived get downloaded

2. emails with an attachment get there attachment printed forthwith

It would be best if this worked in the background and ran 24 / 7 and restarted its self even if the computer restarted

• kevinclancy
    thanks for the input - I was wondering , this claws email has actions and commands that can be added in the gui, but I dont understand how that all works. anyway any suggestions will be tried and tested to the best of my abilities Cheers
    Link to this post 10 Sep 10

thanks for the input -

I was wondering , this claws email has actions and commands that can be added in the gui, but I dont understand how that all works.

anyway any suggestions will be tried and tested to the best of my abilities

Cheers

• kevinclancy
    I have been using linux mint - I have an email address that only gets messages sent by my Faxmail so every email has a PDF attachment - how do I make a cron job?
    Link to this post 08 Sep 10

I have been using linux mint - I have an email address that only gets messages sent by my Faxmail so every email has a PDF attachment - how do I make a cron job?

• kevinclancy
    auto print email attachments as they arrive
    auto print email attachments as they arrive why is this so hard to find information on? I used a windows program in my windows computer it worked great untill the 30 days was up I have tried "Claws mail" it seems to have actions and commands but I am way to nuibie to get how it can be done I am open to any suggestions the reason I want this is going to be handy to many and I tell you why - I have a Voip phone and receive all my incoming faxes to my Email as a pdf attachment. I cant be checking my email ever 5 minutes its just impractical. any help or ideas?
    Link to this post 07 Sep 10

auto print email attachments as they arrive

why is this so hard to find information on? I used a windows program in my windows computer it worked great untill the 30 days was up

I have tried "Claws mail" it seems to have actions and commands but I am way to nuibie to get how it can be done
    I am open to any suggestions

the reason I want this is going to be handy to many and I tell you why - I have a Voip phone and receive all my incoming faxes to my Email as a pdf attachment. I cant be checking my email ever 5 minutes its just impractical.

any help or ideas?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board