• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 10 Apr

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • la
    RE: Capture two audio stream from dvb card...
    I mean I can watch to TV and record to a file, but, using mencoder/mplayer I can listen to only one audio stream while using me-tv I can listen to/record both audio streams (original and dubbed).
    Link to this post 20 Sep 10

I mean I can watch to TV and record to a file, but, using mencoder/mplayer I can listen to only one audio stream while using me-tv I can listen to/record both audio streams (original and dubbed).

• la
    Capture two audio stream from dvb card...
    Hi I can capture from my DVB card with no problem using mencoder (or any desktop app) but I can't capture the two audio streams at once while with me-tv I can. I was doing some research but I didn't find anything solve my problem. Is there any command-line app that can do this? I've tried dvbstream too, and I've passed both [i]aid[/i] to both (dvbstream and mencoder) with no success. Thanks in advance.
    Link to this post 19 Sep 10

Hi

I can capture from my DVB card with no problem using mencoder (or any desktop app) but I can't capture the two audio streams at once while with me-tv I can.

I was doing some research but I didn't find anything solve my problem.

Is there any command-line app that can do this? I've tried dvbstream too, and I've passed both aid to both (dvbstream and mencoder) with no success.

Thanks in advance.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board