• Last Logged In: 22 Nov 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Syho
    RE: Need help! Linux socket types and socket's domains
    in function int socket(int domain, int type, int protocol); I need more information about each domain and type which defined in "/usr/include/bits/socket.h" - > There about 30 different protocol families(PF) and very poor comments for each. Where i can find information(or documentation) about PF(AF) , and "new" socket types such as SOCK_DCCP , SOCK_SEQPACKET, SOCK_RDM...
    Link to this post 23 Nov 10

in function int socket(int domain, int type, int protocol);
    I need more information about each domain and type which defined in "/usr/include/bits/socket.h" - > There about 30 different protocol families(PF) and very poor comments for each.

Where i can find information(or documentation) about PF(AF) , and "new" socket types such as SOCK_DCCP , SOCK_SEQPACKET, SOCK_RDM...

• Syho
    Need help! Linux socket types and socket's domains
    Plz help. I need to find full information about each of linux socket types and domains. Spent a lot of time searching in internet but there only short information :( . (Show me the way to search :/ ) Ps: Sorry for bad English.
    Link to this post 23 Nov 10

Plz help. I need to find full information about each of linux socket types and domains.

Spent a lot of time searching in internet but there only short information :( . (Show me the way to search :/ )
    Ps: Sorry for bad English.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board