• Last Logged In: 24 Nov 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • maxshelor
    Download VLC Player
    Hey everyone, I'm having a lot of problems with vlc lately. I downloaded the latest version at the vlc player download page but for some reason it keeps crashing all the time. I used it for quite a white and it never had any bugs or crashes.I had the same issues before but they usually went away after reinstallation. So every time I try to open a video with VLC it crashes. My player used to crash too back in the day but everything got fixed with a simple reinstall. _________________ [url=http://www.downloadvlcplayer.org/]VLC Player Download[/url]
    Link to this post 24 Nov 10

Hey everyone,

I'm having a lot of problems with vlc lately. I downloaded the latest version at the vlc player download page but for some reason it keeps crashing all the time. I used it for quite a white and it never had any bugs or crashes.I had the same issues before but they usually went away after reinstallation. So every time I try to open a video with VLC it crashes. My player used to crash too back in the day but everything got fixed with a simple reinstall.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board