• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 08 Dec 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • aa9je
    RE: How to mount a 3.5 floppy drive using zorin?
    Thanks for the info. Where do I type in the command line?
    Link to this post 08 Dec 10

Thanks for the info. Where do I type in the command line?

• aa9je
    How to mount a 3.5 floppy drive using zorin?
    I am a new linux user. I just installed zorin. I can't get my 3.5 floppy drive to work all the time. What is a simple way to mount this drive? Sometimes rhe drive works and sometimes it doesn't. I get an error message saying can not mount the drive or no disk in drive. I know the drive is ok? What am I doing wrong? Thanks, aa9je- John Welch:

I am a new linux user. I just installed zorin. I can't get my 3.5 floppy drive to work all the time. What is a simple way to mount this drive? Sometimes rhe drive works and sometimes it doesn't. I get an error message saying can not mount the drive or no disk in drive. I know the drive is ok? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
    aa9je- John Welch:

• aa9je
    RE: drivers for lexmark x75 printer?
    Thanks for the reply. I tried the driver suggested but it did not work for me. I will keep trying.

Thanks for the reply. I tried the driver suggested but it did not work for me. I will keep trying.

• aa9je
    drivers for lexmark x75 printer?
    I am a new linux user. I just installed zorin. I have a lexmark x75 printer. My printer will not work. Will this model of printer work with linux zorin?
    Link to this post 07 Dec 10

I am a new linux user. I just installed zorin. I have a lexmark x75 printer. My printer will not work. Will this model of printer work with linux zorin?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board