• Last Logged In: 13 Feb 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • navidnmc
    RE: Publish Multi Web Site With On Public IP&One Port
    You can use feature of ( Host Header Name ) in microsoft ISA server for publish muti internal web site with one public ip on default www port 80 . How i can this publishing in squid ?
    Link to this post 01 Jan 11

You can use feature of ( Host Header Name ) in microsoft ISA server for publish muti internal web site with one public ip on default www port 80 .

How i can this publishing in squid ?

• navidnmc
    RE: Squid Error:(diskHandleWrite: FD 14: disk write ..
    How i can config squid that when dedicated space for save log file is full , log process overwrite on old log data and never encounter this squid error .
    Link to this post 01 Jan 11

How i can config squid that when dedicated space for save log file is full ,
    log process overwrite on old log data and never encounter this squid error .

• navidnmc
    hi but i can not publish more than one web site on default port 80 with your solution . please let me another solution thanks
    Link to this post 30 Dec 10

hi

but i can not publish more than one web site on default port 80 with your solution .

please let me another solution

thanks

• navidnmc
    Squid Error:(diskHandleWrite: FD 14: disk write ..
    hi I have a squid server for transprent proxy but after a few days encounter following error and internet access is down { storeDirWriteCleanLogs: Starting... WARNING: Closing open FD 14 diskHandleWrite: FD 14: disk write error: (28) No space left on device } please help me
    Link to this post 30 Dec 10

hi

I have a squid server for transprent proxy but after a few days encounter following error and internet access is down
    {
    storeDirWriteCleanLogs: Starting...
    WARNING: Closing open FD 14
    diskHandleWrite: FD 14: disk write error: (28) No space left on device

}

please help me

• navidnmc
    sorry for post my question in multiple threads on this site. but Link: (web.mit.edu/rhel-doc/4/RH-DOCS/rhel-sg-e...rewall-ipt-fwd.html) is not available.
    Link to this post 27 Dec 10

sorry for post my question in multiple threads on this site.

but Link: (web.mit.edu/rhel-doc/4/RH-DOCS/rhel-sg-e...rewall-ipt-fwd.html) is not available.

• navidnmc
    Publish Multi Web Site With On Public IP&One Port
    hi I have one Windows 2003 Web Server(IIS 6) in my Lan with a private ip and i use one Linux server for squid and for nat internal computers with private ip over to one public ip for access to internet . In my web server is multi web site that i must publish this web sites to internet for access internet users. How i can publish all my web sites to internet with one public ip and default web port of TCP 80 . thanks
    Link to this post 26 Dec 10

hi

I have one Windows 2003 Web Server(IIS 6) in my Lan with a private ip and i use one Linux server for squid and for nat internal computers with private ip over to one public ip for access to internet .

In my web server is multi web site that i must publish this web sites to internet for access internet users.

How i can publish all my web sites to internet with one public ip and default web port of TCP 80 .

thanks

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board