• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 26 Oct 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • hamadRR1
    RE: Linux distro for CS graduation project...
    Isn't there anyone interested?
    Link to this post 26 Oct 13

Isn't there anyone interested?

• hamadRR1
    Linux distro for CS graduation project...
    Greetings sisters and brothers I would like discuss of developing your own Linux distribution for a computer science graduation project, how well is the idea and is it feasible to do by a single person? I'm terribly sorry if my topic sounds dull Yours sincerely Thank you, Hamad
    Link to this post 28 Sep 13

Greetings sisters and brothers

I would like discuss of developing your own Linux distribution for a computer science graduation project, how well is the idea and is it feasible to do by a single person?

I'm terribly sorry if my topic sounds dull

Yours sincerely

Thank you,
    Hamad

• hamadRR1
    Linux distro that has a C++ Compiler...excuse the newibiness...
    Greetings to you fellow linux_Heads I would like to hear or see some of your helpful advice and guidance on linux operating systems or distibutions that include built in compilers (C++) Yours sincerely Hamad
    Link to this post 21 Jan 13

Greetings to you fellow linux_Heads

I would like to hear or see some of your helpful advice and guidance on linux operating systems or distibutions that include built in compilers (C++)

Yours sincerely

Hamad

• hamadRR1
    RE: New member introduction..
    Thanks mark and richardB)
    Link to this post 28 Aug 11

Thanks mark and richardB)

• hamadRR1
    New member introduction..
    Hi linuxers...how's all doin?! I would like to introduce myself to all the members of the linux community, My name is Hamad from Bahrain, One of the main hobbies of mine is computing as i'm a computer science undergraduate at AMAIUB, so now that i had mentioned some details about me let's discuss Linux....:cheer: btw i don't have much knowledge about Linux...B)
    Link to this post 26 Aug 11

Hi linuxers...how's all doin?!

I would like to introduce myself to all the members of the linux community, My name is Hamad from Bahrain, One of the main hobbies of mine is computing as i'm a computer science undergraduate at AMAIUB, so now that i had mentioned some details about me let's discuss Linux....:cheer: btw i don't have much knowledge about Linux...B)

• hamadRR1
    RE: Linux instead of SymbianOS for NokiaE72..possible
    Thanks linuxersB) , I will keep you updated on any further development
    Link to this post 24 Aug 11

Thanks linuxersB) , I will keep you updated on any further development

• hamadRR1
    RE: Linux instead of SymbianOS for NokiaE72..possible
    a Linux desktop distro will definitely not work, most of my Nokia/Linux search results are N900 related, it seems there's not much Linux topics for E72...a handset MeeGo image is available for download On the official MeeGo website, it's mentioned there that it supports N900 ARM based platform
    Link to this post 22 Aug 11

a Linux desktop distro will definitely not work, most of my Nokia/Linux search results are N900 related, it seems there's not much Linux topics for E72...a handset MeeGo image is available for download On the official MeeGo website, it's mentioned there that it supports N900 ARM based platform

• hamadRR1
    Linux instead of SymbianOS for NokiaE72..possible
    Hii guyz, how are you!? My name is Hamad B) and i'm a new member ,I thought about choosing this topic for my first post, what are the possibilities of installing Linux mobile distributions on Nokia smart phones which in this case the E72, it has the S60 software platform..which Linux distribution do you think will work and support Nokia's E72 hardware?:cheer:
    Link to this post 22 Aug 11

Hii guyz, how are you!?

My name is Hamad B) and i'm a new member ,I thought about choosing this topic for my first post, what are the possibilities of installing Linux mobile distributions on Nokia smart phones which in this case the E72, it has the S60 software platform..which Linux distribution do you think will work and support Nokia's E72 hardware?:cheer:

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board