• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 13 Oct

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • nemesissparadise
    RE: installing Fedora 18 (latest release)
    anyone?
    Link to this post 22 Feb 13

anyone?

• nemesissparadise
    installing Fedora 18 (latest release)
    ok i feel stupid asking this question but I used Yummi to install Fedora on my usb drive which i downloaded from Fedora's website via torrent and I can boot it up just fine but I can't for the life of me find anywhere once booted an istall option for the internal hard drive and the options i have just after bios for boot options is live mode, persistent mode, and trouble shooting... so how do i install on the internal hdd on my laptop? I have gone thru Fedoraprojects website and looked for help but they all show an install option at bios which i dont seem to have unless its some strange hidden option
    Link to this post 21 Feb 13

ok i feel stupid asking this question but I used Yummi to install Fedora on my usb drive which i downloaded from Fedora's website via torrent and I can boot it up just fine but I can't for the life of me find anywhere once booted an istall option for the internal hard drive and the options i have just after bios for boot options is live mode, persistent mode, and trouble shooting... so how do i install on the internal hdd on my laptop?

I have gone thru Fedoraprojects website and looked for help but they all show an install option at bios which i dont seem to have unless its some strange hidden option

• nemesissparadise
    RE: local lugs
    thank you.. i will look into thos... i will see if i can get in touch with fairbanks users but the anchorage lug doesnt really interest me since its at least a 5 hr drive one way
    Link to this post 02 Jan 13

thank you.. i will look into thos... i will see if i can get in touch with fairbanks users but the anchorage lug doesnt really interest me since its at least a 5 hr drive one way

• nemesissparadise
    local lugs
    i would like to find local linux users in my area and i found a lug group..http://linux0.cs.uaf.edu/oldsite/links.html it is a group that is associated eith the university of alaska and as such has a student leader and a faculty leader i emailed the both and called the faculty members office no one answered and noones responded... is there a way to reserect it or find other local linux users to create a new one?
    Link to this post 28 Dec 12

i would like to find local linux users in my area and i found a lug group..http://linux0.cs.uaf.edu/oldsite/links.html

it is a group that is associated eith the university of alaska and as such has a student leader and a faculty leader i emailed the both and called the faculty members office no one answered and noones responded... is there a way to reserect it or find other local linux users to create a new one?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board