• Last Logged In: 25 Mar 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • charlielover123
    Netbook choice
    hello all, I am going to work. im looking forward to purchase a netbook now, but im totally confused. Hoping some help from you people . Basic requirements: -10.2 inch or 10.1 inch screen (HD prefered) -at least 160 GB -most importantly : Good build, and should not broke early. -budget - under $320 I have heard that hp's are not of good quality, their warranty states that they will either be made of new or used parts that will be equivalent to new, , not very sure about dell too. I have done some search and currently i'm looking at degee I8B11D4 10.2 inch, samsung N210 10.1" Netbook but i'm open to suggestions . thanks in advance......
    Link to this post 25 Mar 11

hello all,
    I am going to work. im looking forward to purchase a netbook now, but im totally confused. Hoping some help from you people .

Basic requirements:
    -10.2 inch or 10.1 inch screen (HD prefered)
    -at least 160 GB
    -most importantly : Good build, and should not broke early.
    -budget - under $320

I have heard that hp's are not of good quality, their warranty states that they will either be made of new or used parts that will be equivalent to new, , not very sure about dell too.

I have done some search and currently i'm looking at degee I8B11D4 10.2 inch, samsung N210 10.1" Netbook but i'm open to suggestions .

thanks in advance......

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board