• Last Logged In: 04 Nov

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Thomas Goss
    RE: HP printers issue.
    [quote="markspend"]Hello Guys i think that mostly printing device issues on the acting of printing,like that when you face problem that create command at your computer,the printing device fails to make your record. The best way to repair hp printers is to start with the easiest and most obvious problems and work your way up to more difficult ones.Thanks!![/quote] The thread is inactive for over a year now. Just saying.
    Link to this post 02 Mar 13

markspend said:

Hello Guys i think that mostly printing device issues on the acting of printing,like that when you face problem that create command at your computer,the printing device fails to make your record. The best way to repair hp printers is to start with the easiest and most obvious problems and work your way up to more difficult ones.Thanks!!

The thread is inactive for over a year now.
    Just saying.

• Thomas Goss
    RE: HP printers issue.
    Since so far there was no answer, your problem is possibly solved. If not, installing your printer using 'hp-setup' should do it.
    Link to this post 31 Jan 12

Since so far there was no answer, your problem is possibly solved.
    If not, installing your printer using 'hp-setup' should do it.

• Thomas Goss
    RE: Which Linux
    I'd suggest Fedora [0] but it's more of a personal choice overall. You can use every Distribution and just install the gcc (and maybe boost ;p) to start -- [0]: http://fedoraproject.org
    Link to this post 03 Nov 11

I'd suggest Fedora [0] but it's more of a personal choice overall.
    You can use every Distribution and just install the gcc (and maybe boost ;p) to start

--

[0]: http://fedoraproject.org

• Thomas Goss
    RE: Favorite Distro+Desktop Environment
    Slackware since 1996, Fedora since 2003, Gnome since 1999 ;p And no. I don't like Gnome 3.
    Link to this post 01 Nov 11

Slackware since 1996, Fedora since 2003, Gnome since 1999 ;p
    And no. I don't like Gnome 3.

• Thomas Goss
    RE: Please recommend a fast linux distribution
    The performance you compare here is based on your hard drive, not on different OS. If you want more performance in data transfers then buy a faster hard drive. If you want to compare the performance of 2 different OS then you should try a benchmark instead.
    Link to this post 23 Oct 11

The performance you compare here is based on your hard drive, not on different OS. If you want more performance in data transfers then buy a faster hard drive.
    If you want to compare the performance of 2 different OS then you should try a benchmark instead.

• Thomas Goss
    RE: Please recommend a fast linux distribution
    You should think about buying a SSD.
    Link to this post 22 Oct 11

You should think about buying a SSD.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board