• Last Logged In: 04 Jun 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • 12volt
    RE: pokerTH-0.8.3 help?
    lol,man you are cracking me up.:laugh: all i can say is reread my post agian, it WILL install, it just won't RUN.lol. the problem is that it freezes. please! if you know alot about mepis, i hope you would help me. you can go to mepis community forums and read my post's about it. (http://www.mepiscommunity.org/) lol. im sorry for laughing at you but what you said was so funny i could not help myself. i think you for replying to my post, and i look forward to talking to you agian. "12volt"
    Link to this post 02 Jun 11

lol,man you are cracking me up.:laugh: all i can say is reread my post agian, it WILL install, it just won't RUN.lol. the problem is that it freezes. please! if you know alot about mepis, i hope you would help me. you can go to mepis community forums
    and read my post's about it. (http://www.mepiscommunity.org/) lol. im sorry for laughing at you but what you said was so funny i could not help myself. i think you for replying to my post, and i look forward to talking to you agian. "12volt"

• 12volt
    pokerTH-0.8.3 help?
    hello and think's for reading my post. i am running a debian distro called Mepis-8.5 and i love it. all except i cant get my favorite game to work. it's called pokerTH, it work's all except the internet game part. (my favorite part) now thare is a newer verision of Mepis called M11 but it won't run on this system. i won't get into that. but pokerTH runs rite on it. when i click internet game it just closes out. i ask for help on Mepis community forums, no help so far. a guy said he thinks it has something to do with liboost being to old. but it worked on 8.0. i tryed to update all the liboost files but no help. thinks 12volt:(
    Link to this post 01 Jun 11

hello and think's for reading my post. i am running a debian distro called Mepis-8.5 and i love it. all except i cant get my favorite game to work. it's called pokerTH, it work's all except the internet game part. (my favorite part) now thare is a newer verision of Mepis called M11 but it won't run on this system. i won't get into that. but pokerTH runs rite on it. when i click internet game it just closes out. i ask for help on Mepis community forums, no help so far. a guy said he thinks it has something to do with liboost being to old. but it worked on 8.0. i tryed to update all the liboost files but no help.

thinks 12volt:(

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board