• Last Logged In: 29 Aug 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • rahul_rajjain@yahoo.co.in
    RE: Zimbra + how to make zimbra replication server
    thanks ...for reply............ can i make tar file of /opt/zimbra folder on running zimbra mail server.
    Link to this post 14 Jul 11

thanks ...for reply............

can i make tar file of /opt/zimbra folder on running zimbra mail server.

Zimbra + how to make zimbra replication server
    hi all, i have installed zimbra mail server 6.0.13 on centos 5.I have some hard ware issue on the server so i have to make zimbra mail replication server for the disaster recovery purpose.Please suggest me how to do this......... and also i have to take backup of mail server . Plesase help me for the same. thanks
    Link to this post 13 Jul 11

hi all,

i have installed zimbra mail server 6.0.13 on centos 5.I have some hard ware issue on the server so i have to make zimbra mail replication server for the disaster recovery purpose.Please suggest me how to do this.........
    and also i have to take backup of mail server .

Plesase help me for the same.

thanks

RE: Local Repository
    thanks Marc, yes i want to make local copy of repository,which is already exist on opensuse website,and it should be synchronise by Internet repo . Can u tell me full command of rsync. i used rsync -av http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.3/ /srv/www/suse_repo my local path is /srv/www/suse_repo
    Link to this post 29 Jun 11

thanks Marc,

yes i want to make local copy of repository,which is already exist on opensuse website,and it should be synchronise by Internet repo .

Can u tell me full command of rsync.
    i used

rsync -av http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.3/ /srv/www/suse_repo

my local path is /srv/www/suse_repo

Local Repository
    Hi, I am using opensuse 11.3,i have to minimise to use of nternet bandwidth so I have configured local repository by using opensuse dvd.now i want to update this local repository by internet in only repository server.so users can get updated packages from local repository.. Please suggest how can i do this.
    Link to this post 29 Jun 11

Hi,

I am using opensuse 11.3,i have to minimise to use of nternet bandwidth so I have configured local repository by using opensuse dvd.now i want to update this local repository by internet in only repository server.so users can get updated packages from local repository..

Please suggest how can i do this.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board