• Last Logged In: 31 Dec 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • smartlion
    Access blocked sites
    Hello again, I'm usually a windows user, and I used to use some software to access websites that are blocked in my country. are there any equivalent software or any way to do that on my Ubuntu?
    Link to this post 31 Dec 11

Hello again,

I'm usually a windows user, and I used to use some software to access websites that are blocked in my country. are there any equivalent software or any way to do that on my Ubuntu?

• smartlion
    Need help with my laptop SD card reader
    I have a Dell inspiron laptop with an SD memory card reader. But don't know how to make it work on my Ubuntu Linux Can anyone help?
    Link to this post 30 Dec 11

I have a Dell inspiron laptop with an SD memory card reader. But don't know how to make it work on my Ubuntu Linux
    Can anyone help?

• smartlion
    Proxy bypass application
    Hello all, I am a Linux Newbie, and I wonder if there is any open source application that can be used for opening blocked site by the local I.S.P. Please help. Thanks
    Link to this post 13 Oct 11

Hello all,

I am a Linux Newbie, and I wonder if there is any open source application that can be used for opening blocked site by the local I.S.P.
    Please help.

Thanks

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board