• Last Logged In: 04 Jul 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • CorpusCallosum
    RE: ASUS Z97V MotherBoard Problem
    I check it again and an interesting thing happened. When I changed ctrl+F1, external monitor was working, i mean it is only work with terminal. if i turn back to Gnome external monitor is not working. the links above have not helped me actually and i am really fed up with that problem because i cannot make my presentations in my ubuntu.
    Link to this post 22 May 09

I check it again and an interesting thing happened.

When I changed ctrl+F1, external monitor was working, i mean it is only work with terminal. if i turn back to Gnome external monitor is not working.

the links above have not helped me actually and i am really fed up with that problem because i cannot make my presentations in my ubuntu.

• CorpusCallosum
    RE: ASUS Z97V MotherBoard Problem
    yes this a laptop, and VGA output is already enabled.
    Link to this post 16 May 09

yes this a laptop, and VGA output is already enabled.

• CorpusCallosum
    ASUS Z97V MotherBoard Problem
    Hi guys, I have a problem about the motherboard i guess. I cannot use some of hotkeys, also, any of external monitors and projections are not recognized by my ubuntu. I couldnt fix that problem even i search google. Any suggestion or experience about such that problem ? I tried acpi-supoort package but nothing fixed. thanks.
    Link to this post 15 May 09

Hi guys,

I have a problem about the motherboard i guess.

I cannot use some of hotkeys, also, any of external monitors and projections are not recognized by my ubuntu.

I couldnt fix that problem even i search google. Any suggestion or experience about such that problem ?

I tried acpi-supoort package but nothing fixed.

thanks.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board