• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 20 Aug 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • francoviles
    RE: We need help for a free educational software.
    Thank you for your answer. I do not know if you've taken a look at the link in my post which corresponds to the XC software but I commented that the software is developed in its entirety but installing and compiling seem very complicated and it is this part where we need help because nobody in the office has experience in such tasks. I politely ask you to take a detailed look at the software and the installation process and then we expect your observations. Thank you for your attention.
    Link to this post 20 Aug 11

Thank you for your answer. I do not know if you've taken a look at the link in my post which corresponds to the XC software but I commented that the software is developed in its entirety but installing and compiling seem very complicated and it is this part where we need help because nobody in the office has experience in such tasks. I politely ask you to take a detailed look at the software and the installation process and then we expect your observations. Thank you for your attention.

• francoviles
    We need help for a free educational software.
    We need help from the Linux team to simplify installation and commissioning of a free educational software developed under Linux by Dr. Luis Claudio Pérez Tato. It is a very powerful and complete software directed towards the analysis of structures based on finite element method and will be useful for university education for its versatility and robustness. If anyone is interested in helping, the program link is: [url]http://www.iturribizia.com/descarga_software.html[/url]
    Link to this post 20 Aug 11

We need help from the Linux team to simplify installation and commissioning of a free educational software developed under Linux by Dr. Luis Claudio Pérez Tato. It is a very powerful and complete software directed towards the analysis of structures based on finite element method and will be useful for university education for its versatility and robustness. If anyone is interested in helping, the program link is:

http://www.iturribizia.com/descarga_software.html

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board