• Last Logged In: 25 May 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • kemanswar
    RE: Drivers for cyborg MMO 7
    You should write a dummies guide to linux because when ever I have had a problem you have the answer on the tip of your tongue.
    Link to this post 25 May 12

You should write a dummies guide to linux because when ever I have had a problem you have the answer on the tip of your tongue.

• kemanswar
    Drivers for cyborg MMO 7
    I recently purchased the [url=http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/mmo.htm]cyborg mmo 7 mouse[/url] and am running Slackware Linux 13.37 I have been checking around but unable to find the drivers for it at this time. My main problem is I can't do any web browsing as most of the left clicks are not registering.
    Link to this post 19 May 12

I recently purchased the cyborg mmo 7 mouse and am running Slackware Linux 13.37

I have been checking around but unable to find the drivers for it at this time. My main problem is I can't do any web browsing as most of the left clicks are not registering.

• kemanswar
    RE: Is Slackware in Virtual Box, Possible?
    It is possible and I have done it. When doing the virtual box install select linux, and set the distro to other linux. Are you going to be using a CD, flash drive, or virtual mount?
    Link to this post 19 May 12

It is possible and I have done it. When doing the virtual box install select linux, and set the distro to other linux. Are you going to be using a CD, flash drive, or virtual mount?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board